“I value my clients”
Debora A. Dunlap A native of Seattle, Ms. Dunlap was admitted to practice in Washington in 1985. Prior to joining MBD, she worked for 16 years in downtown Seattle with insurance defense firms Dunlap &; Soderland, P.S., and Fallon &; McKinley.
Ms. Dunlap practices both professional and general liability defense, with an emphasis in personal injury and school district law. Her areas of expertise include Civil Rights, Title IX, sexual torts, negligent hire and supervision, minor to major personal injury and wrongful death actions, premises liability, product liability, construction defect and class action litigation. Ms. Dunlap is AV rated in the Martindale-Hubbell Attorneys Directory and has litigated in both state and federal courts and has appeared before appellate courts, including Division I and II of the Court of Appeals. Debora became a partner with the firm in 1999. She lives with her husband and three children in Issaquah.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. / 1984
- University of Washington, B.A., History and Social Work / 1981
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA)
- Defense Research Institute
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association (WSTLA)
- King County Young Lawyers Association – committee member and chair of Trial Practice Group, past officer
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Deborah is an avid softball player. Her husband Mike competed in the Olympics in track and field for Canada.